Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diamond upgrade fail g60mage

2 posters

Go down

diamond upgrade fail g60mage Empty diamond upgrade fail g60mage

Post  bindfury Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 pm

So ya, i just made all my g60 mage gear diamond and my evade has fallen 20 points... it looks like my g60 has is just like my g55 but with higher added stats. I compared the g60 plain with the g60 diamond and the diamond does have a lot less evade. If this is how it was meant to be then i now have to get clean g60 all over again. defense has also be lowered. G60 mage diamond have g55 mage stats but they have the right skins and icon.

OK 2 days No GM response other then "ask a different GM" or "I am talking to someone else about it". No gm has ever talked to me about it so would have to get 10 ppl to ask the same thing just to get those answers. would only take 1 minute if your slow and have no idea on what your doing... if the GM's would like i could type out the replacement code to what it should be.

bindfury

Back to top Go down

diamond upgrade fail g60mage Empty Re: diamond upgrade fail g60mage

Post  Himura Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:17 pm

if one of the gms wants to give me their msn info i can write them the fix in just a min or 2 -.-
this isnt a 3 day project like they are making it into

Himura

Back to top Go down