Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G68 Weapons

2 posters

Go down

G68 Weapons Empty G68 Weapons

Post  'Dark Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:16 am

ok since server started about 6hours ago, and some root restarts between and i saw 2 players already have g68 weapons.
i have to say this server dissapointed me this time so much i'm probably gonna leave.
ffs you should never enable g68 weapons.

and btw GMs and Admins i wanna explanation how 2 players already have g68 weapons. if i dont get explanation i leave.

EDIT: server is more bugged and more unbalanced then before restart. IsTaRi if you will keep messing with server ppl will leave.

'Dark

Back to top Go down

G68 Weapons Empty Re: G68 Weapons

Post  Shad0w Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 am

dark, server os not unbalanced. server is balanced good now, just g68 drop rate indragon island is bugged. best way = delete mobs from there (all mobs) and reset db or make 3 hours rollback. and btw dark, i didnt drop this bow, i just bought it from pvnage he is using bug in DI and droping it and lvling there. i lvled till lvl 71 in jungle-->rainbow>volfs. at 71 3stA said me there is a bug and i went to di and lvled to 73. so its normall possible to make 71 lvl, easy. not so hard in rainbow are nice exps and all. server is remade very nice, just fucking dragon island bug...

---> HiV

Shad0w

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum