Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Updates

4 posters

Go down

About Updates Empty About Updates

Post  IsTaRi Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Hey,

we dont make so often updates, server running atm without problems. .One Last will fix all bugs and then the server will run.

But that dont means that we dont work on server, we let us only more time for testing, and adding more things in one update.

I know you wanna have new armors and higher grade, but they will fuck the game up.
I must find a way how to add high grade armors and weapons without unbalanced gameplay.
But i only will G65 add when its tested and fixed ! also the G65 upgraded armor. Its not only G65 need to overwork the completly upgrade system. So guys i hope you understand me and my decision.

Also a big problem is the level limitation guys are in 2 days up to level 90 .... when more ppl. over level 100+ mainsvr fuck up.......

Greetz IsTaRi

Last edited by IsTaRi on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
IsTaRi
IsTaRi
«3 EVIL ADMIN
«3 EVIL ADMIN

http://heavonx.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

About Updates Empty Re: About Updates

Post  'Dark Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm

lol u said u will lower exp but u didn't. and first of all dont make anymore EXP events if you wanna keep us under 100 for a little longer.

'Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoe1 Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 pm

did ya fix the g60 mage upg bug?

Phoe1

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoe1 Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm

can't find the heavonlauncher.exe

Phoe1

Back to top Go down

About Updates Empty umm

Post  Bao5595 Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 pm

The next time you make this server??? no more pink shit please there is sooo much of that shit Sad

can you put up the server today Sad if you restart and take couple days people will quit like everyone becuz there is 2 restarts already -.-

Bao5595

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down